JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Forgotten the pin for my Samsung Television.

(Topic created: 12-07-2022 10:35 AM)
Display1
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

How to unlock a commercial 75" tv forgot pin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I get how losing the pin can be concerning. The default pin is 0000. But if you have changed it and forgot you can try the steps below to reset it. 

Option 1. With a Samsung Smart Remote or Remote Control

Step 1. Turn on the TV, then press the Volume button. 

Step 2. Press the + button to increase the volume, then press the Return button. 

Step 3. Press the – button to decrease the volume, then press the Return button.

Step 4. Press the + button again, then press the Return button, and the PIN should be reset to 0000.

Option 2. With a standard Remote Control

Step 1. Turn on the TV, then press the Mute button.

Step 2. Press the button, then press the Return button.

Step 3. Press the button, then press the Return button.

Step 4. Press the + button again, then press the Return button, and the PIN should be reset to 0000. 

Your TV’s default PIN should be set to 0000 once again.

If this doesn't help I would recommend you contact your place of purchase if you got the display model as they should have the pin. Or setup up an exchange if possible. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I get how losing the pin can be concerning. The default pin is 0000. But if you have changed it and forgot you can try the steps below to reset it. 

Option 1. With a Samsung Smart Remote or Remote Control

Step 1. Turn on the TV, then press the Volume button. 

Step 2. Press the + button to increase the volume, then press the Return button. 

Step 3. Press the – button to decrease the volume, then press the Return button.

Step 4. Press the + button again, then press the Return button, and the PIN should be reset to 0000.

Option 2. With a standard Remote Control

Step 1. Turn on the TV, then press the Mute button.

Step 2. Press the button, then press the Return button.

Step 3. Press the button, then press the Return button.

Step 4. Press the + button again, then press the Return button, and the PIN should be reset to 0000. 

Your TV’s default PIN should be set to 0000 once again.

If this doesn't help I would recommend you contact your place of purchase if you got the display model as they should have the pin. Or setup up an exchange if possible.