JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SlingTV app not working

(Topic created: 03-30-2023 10:53 AM)
littlewillow1011
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

A few days ago my SlingTV app on my UN50NU710D Smart TV started acting glitchy. It took a long time to load, or I would have to exit back to the menu or turn the tv off & on again. Yesterday it stopped working altogether. All my other apps are fine, it's just the Sling app. When I select the app it says Sling loading for a couple of seconds, then the screen goes black & it never does. I tried unplugging the tv, modem, and router for 30 seconds, reinstalling the app (it won't let me delete & then reinstall), my tv's software is up to date. I can get Sling on all my other tvs and my laptop, it's just this one I can't. Anyone else have this problem and know what to do to fix it? Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
littlewillow1011
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thanks for the reply. I actually just ended up resetting the Hub on my tv & reinstalled my apps. That did it!

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hey there! I definitely understand how this can be frustrating. Typically when it's just one app that is having issues, we recommend reaching out to the app developers directly and seeing if there's something on their end that they can do. We don't have access to the app's systems and such. I did find a list of compatible devices for SlingTV and you can check to see if yours is listed: https://www.sling.com/help/en/troubleshooting/device-questions/supported-devices/samsung-tv

0 Likes
Solution
littlewillow1011
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thanks for the reply. I actually just ended up resetting the Hub on my tv & reinstalled my apps. That did it!

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I'm glad that you were able to get it working again! Thank you for being part of the community 🙂 Don't hesitate to reach back out to us in the future if you have any questions, comments or concerns.