JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tv cycling but works when each portion plugged in seperate

(Topic created: 10-26-2022 01:14 PM)
Ajalle
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I just ordered a new power board for my Samsung tv but am still trouble shooting this issue and figured I'd ask a question. My tv when everything is plugged in will not turn on , it lights up on and off and never actually turns on (standby light blinks in sets of 2 times periodically) . However when I unplug both ribbons in the back of the TV and power it on it turns on just fine and at that point I can click around with sound , then if I connect the ribbons the screen will come on and work perfectly fine. Tv will stay on and work normal after this. Once I turn it off and try to simply power back on it goes back to the backlight on and off and won't turn on original issue . Hope that make sense . My thought was power issue when it's trying to get started it's "overwhelmed" in some fashion while trying to distribute the power and it's triggering an issue but then when plugged in one section at a time it gets up and going like normal and I have full sound and full screen with no issues. Hopefully the power board is the right purchase? Thanks for any help or advice 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
LeDyv
Galaxy
Options
HD and UHD TVs
If you're able too try to factory reset the TV then start over I had this issue with mine that's what I did it worked 💪!!