Original topic:

un65mu6300fxza-error-code-2014506-1-during-firmware-update

(Topic created: 03-03-2024 03:52 PM)
Kryptik
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

My previous post has no solution. Support wanted me to ship the tv to a repair center the cost ( $1200.00 to ship as freight as my tv weighs more than 60 lbs and add insurance cost) was more to ship than to replace the tv, they said they would send a "tech" but out of pocket cost and to replace the main board would have cost me around $1000.00 . So the only other option was to replace tv but not a samsung product. since the hack and firmware **bleep** up my tv and samsung wants to play innocent but im not the only one with a firmware that is not on there site for my tv... the 1400.3 is a killoff and i will never buy another samsung tv.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/HD-and-UHD-TVs/un65mu6300fxza-error-code-2014506-1-during-firmwa...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Take your Smart Remote and simultaneously press Info + Menu + Mute + Power.
Next, enter the following sequence into your remote: Mute > 1 > 8 > 2 > Power.
Your television will boot up in service mode. Using your remote, go to Options > Factory Reset.
Your television should now turn off and a simple restart should proceed with the setup.

This maybe difficult in your case since you canā€™t see the screen. Samsung has had plenty of issues with firmware updates that bricked their TVā€™s.
0 Likes
Kryptik
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Yep I've done that, had to correct other issues in the service menu, like wrong wifi, wrong panel, wrong Bluetooth, incorrect settings.... and etc. I fixed all the issues, even had no display when I started. But it still won't accept terms and conditions no matter what I do, smart things didn't work, changing the DNS didn't work. Diagnostic on all boards checked out good, just the firmware doesn't match what is available for my tv. I spent 30 hours researching and trying to correct the issue. Firmware listed is 1300, not 1400. I found 1400 firmware for another TV but wouldn't load via USB. I've contacted developers at Samsung and there security development about the Samsung TV Plus app that got hacked not only in the USA but other countries as well. They are very aware of this issue but have no solution but to deny the fact they got hacked and a bunch of there products are messed up.
0 Likes