JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HW-Q950T/ZA input voltage??

(Topic created: 09-21-2020 12:33 PM)
Ikario
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

So I got an HW-Q950T/ZA because the website said it supported 100V-240V 50/60Hz.

There's a label in all of the components (soundbar, subwoofer and both speakers) that say 100-120V 50/60Hz though.  I need to plug it to a 240V mains voltage in another country soon so I wanted to know if it actually supports 240V as the website says or it's just 100-120V 50/60Hz.  I just want to be cautious.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I apologize for the confusion. All Samsung soundbars are rated for 110-240 VAC 50/60Hz usage. The labeling on the units is an FCC requirement for electronics sold in the US.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I apologize for the confusion. All Samsung soundbars are rated for 110-240 VAC 50/60Hz usage. The labeling on the units is an FCC requirement for electronics sold in the US.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

Ikario
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Thank you so much for your answer.  I tested it right after I read your reply and everything is working fine! Was pretty sure that was the case but still thought I'd play it safe.  I called Samsung and they basically told me they were not sure. So again, THANK YOU!