JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to use smart remote to work with FIOS

(Topic created: 10-09-2023 09:26 AM)
Mike_L3
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I just purchased a QN90C. It came with a HW-Q600C remote.

I added the Verizon FIOS app. The Samsung remote works to change channels and volume but it does not provide a way to view the menu to select the FIOS DVR.  I also can't use it to record?  

While I can use the FIOS remote to do everything while on FIOS, I would like to use the smart remote if possible.

Any suggestions?

As an aside, I am considering replacing FIOS with HULU.  Will the HW-Q600C remote work with HULU?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

We can't guarantee that the remote will work different features within a third party application. With you having issues with the Verizon app, you will need to reach out to their app developers for further assistance on that front. However, I do see that you were provided the incorrect remote for your TV, we can get you the correct remote sent to you 🙂 Could you send a private message to any of the mods here with your TV's full model code and serial number along with a link to this thread so that we can get this corrected for you?

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Home Theater
Just so you're aware hulu just jacked up their prices by like 10 dollars
0 Likes
Mike_L3
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Thanks for the info,  

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

We can't guarantee that the remote will work different features within a third party application. With you having issues with the Verizon app, you will need to reach out to their app developers for further assistance on that front. However, I do see that you were provided the incorrect remote for your TV, we can get you the correct remote sent to you 🙂 Could you send a private message to any of the mods here with your TV's full model code and serial number along with a link to this thread so that we can get this corrected for you?

0 Likes