Original topic:

Samsung Support Keeps Getting Cancelled - Website Bug, Frustrating experience

(Topic created: 06-03-2023 09:14 PM)
kaidex
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hello,

I've been trying to get support for my q990b soundbar cutting out, sub and rear left speaker disconnected. I have used their online portal, but I've had to reconfirm my warranty several times, had their website bug out, had service cancellations cancelled, and no way to get support and I'm so confused.

How can I get help? When I call they say they'll reach back for options, but I never get called back either. 

msedge_ERQDFLUFEu.pngmsedge_oMnkMdVlqy.pngmsedge_siJGzi1p8Q.pngmsedge_y96lxFcdY0.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be frustrating with getting your soundbar set up for service. I see that you do have a service set up right now, so that I can make sure everything is documented correctly please send me a private message with the following information. 

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address: 

Model Number: 

Serial Number: 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be frustrating with getting your soundbar set up for service. I see that you do have a service set up right now, so that I can make sure everything is documented correctly please send me a private message with the following information. 

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address: 

Model Number: 

Serial Number: 

0 Likes