JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV picture studder and hesitation/ judder

(Topic created: 03-15-2024 03:10 PM)
Members_EJfvPRp
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi, I have a new QLED Q80C tv. Sometimes I get Studder or hesitation on the picture. It happens in HD and Stanard. It's not all the time. I have gone into expert adjustments and turned down the Blur and Judder settings to 0 and that seemed to help. What other adjustments can I make. A new tv shouldn't be doing this. What am I missing. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you I would recommend turning off the picture clarity. And by sources, I mean externally connected devices such as Xbox or DVD player, and any apps. Since it's only occurring on some channels it's an issue with the channel itself, If it's happening on every channel and external devices then I would recommend taking this back for an exchange/refund. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! This does seem strange, I would recommend to also turn off motion clarity on your TV if your model supports it. 

If this doesn't help also see if this is occurring in all sources too. If it's occurring on all sources please try a factory reset on the TV and make sure the TV is updated. Please let me know if this helped! 

0 Likes
Members_EJfvPRp
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi, thanks for the reply. the tv is brand new. I don't think a factory reset would do it. I checked the update, and it is up to date. I don't see the motion clarity. I do have picture clarity. It has off, custom and Auto. I had it on custom. I am going to try it on off. Not sure what you mean by all sources. It doesn't do it on every station or shows. I do get HD and SD programs. Let me know if there is anything else.

Thanks Robert

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you I would recommend turning off the picture clarity. And by sources, I mean externally connected devices such as Xbox or DVD player, and any apps. Since it's only occurring on some channels it's an issue with the channel itself, If it's happening on every channel and external devices then I would recommend taking this back for an exchange/refund.