JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

can't get wireless tv and soundbar audio to sync

(Topic created: 10-31-2023 03:43 PM)
Texas001
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have a SAMSUNG HW-C450 2.1ch Soundbar w/DTS Virtual X, Subwoofer Included, Bass Boost, Adaptive Sound Lite, Game Mode, Bluetooth, Wireless Surround Sound Compatible (Newest Model),Black just purchased 10/23 and a SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Neo QLED 4K UHD QN85A Series Quantum HDR 24x, 6 - 2.2.2CH 60W Speakers, Object Tracking Sound, Smart TV with Alexa Built-in. Just bought 09/23.  The set up between the TV and Soundbar is wireless and so is the subwoofer.

My problem is I cannot get the lips and sound synced on the two. If I use the TV speakers the sync is perfect. Now I have tried to adjust using the settings on the TV.  There is an adjustment but it just doesn't get there. Samsung support is no help. They can't think outside the instruction book.

My question is do you electronic guys and gals (I certainly am not one) think that a HDMI cable connection might correct the problem? I bought the sound bar with the subwoofer to get the GOOD SOUND and don't want to give that up. But if I can't get the darn thing to work I am stuck with the TV speakers, which are not bad.  Can anyone help this old man (85 years old) get some good TV viewing with synchronized sound and lips. A million thanks, well at least a bunch of thanks. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Thanks for sharing this inquiry with the community. Connecting a soundbar to a TV can be difficult at times. I was able to find a troubleshooting guide that should help resolve this matter for you. Check out the link here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110022/.

If you still need assistance with your soundbar. You can always send us a private message at the link below. There we would be more than happy to assist further. 
Send a Private Message to Moderator

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Thanks for sharing this inquiry with the community. Connecting a soundbar to a TV can be difficult at times. I was able to find a troubleshooting guide that should help resolve this matter for you. Check out the link here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110022/.

If you still need assistance with your soundbar. You can always send us a private message at the link below. There we would be more than happy to assist further. 
Send a Private Message to Moderator