cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUxOgwCjHxx
Constellation

Adjusting refrigerator door height with "provided" snap rings

Hi, I purchased a Samsung 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with Food Showcase (RF28R7351SR/AA) from Best Buy in September 2019. The right door is lower than the left door (see first photo). The manual says that I should be able to adjust the door height "using the provided snap rings" (see second photo). I see how the right door facade can be easily lifted and how a snap ring can be inserted. 

However, my refrigerator never came with any snap rings. I called the delivery company and they said the plastic package that contained the manual was all that was provided. There are no snap rings in that package. Did anyone else's refrigerator come with snap rings?

Thanks,

Eugene

door uneven.jpegmanual.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
userVGKpbZUwF0
Astronaut

Re: Adjusting refrigerator door height with "provided" snap rings

Same happened to me. I contacted the delivery people AND Samsung. The delivery guys had no idea. Samsung said they would send us the parts and never did...

Still looking for those parts to buy, but the manual doesn't show what part numbers they are. I expected more for a piece the costs over 3k...

userFCiuco1BU5
Constellation

Re: Adjusting refrigerator door height with "provided" snap rings

Same boat... extremely frustrating!! Talked to Samsung 4 times (each a month apart, me trying to followup on ticket status)...  the first call- they wanted evidence of purchase, second call- confirm what part, third call- weren't sure what size snap rings i needed, and 4th call - yeaaaa we don't have those, thats why it was not shipped to you. Really Samsung?! Should have went with LG. Smiley Frustrated Smiley Frustrated Smiley Frustrated