Original topic:

Bespoke doors do not close easily

(Topic created: 09-03-2024 05:15 AM)
Pwow
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Used to just pushing on my old refrigerator doors to close. Everytime I close bespoke door I realize it is not closed all the way and have to turn around and close again. It doesn’t have mechanism that helps spring it.closed. Very annoying. I just got refrigerator and want to return ot 

1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there, and thank you for reaching out to our Samsung Community.  I am so happy you've decided to bring up this concern as the doors haven't closed correctly from your observation since purchase. Were the doors attached or adjusted during delivery/ installation? From what you're describing, they may have been reattached or adjusted incorrectly. Service, generally, is not required as you can review the instructions in the user manual for the proper procedures for your model.

If the door continues to not close, visit our service link here- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/ to request service. You can also Private Message any moderator by clicking on the chat option with your full model and serial number to proceed with assistance that route as well. We look forward to speaking with you, if needed, and look forward to getting this resolved. 

0 Likes