JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bespoke refrigerator panels delivered dented

(Topic created: 06-16-2022 02:27 PM)
user3No7eE5NR7
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought a Bespoke French door with panels. Panels were delivered dented and the Fridge was delivered with the damages. I posted a review about a week ago and they finally got back to me today. even with that they just sent me some links and there is no solutions. I spent $3500.00 and now i gotta live with the damaged Fridge.  Oh the Calling support part is a whole new topic to talk about. They're always busy and they're is no body to answer the calls. it keeps going on and on and then they put you to the voicemail and you leave the vm and no one calls back,

it's still in the air.  not sure when will it get resolved.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I can definitely understand your frustration with this situation. If you purchased the refrigerator through The Home Depot, Wayfair, Sam’s, or Samsung.com, I recommend calling 1-855-581-6892. However, if it was purchased through another retailer, you'll need to work with them as they have their own processes for items delivered with damage. We appreciate your patience during this time, as we work to get the resolved. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I can definitely understand your frustration with this situation. If you purchased the refrigerator through The Home Depot, Wayfair, Sam’s, or Samsung.com, I recommend calling 1-855-581-6892. However, if it was purchased through another retailer, you'll need to work with them as they have their own processes for items delivered with damage. We appreciate your patience during this time, as we work to get the resolved.