Original topic:

Dishwasher DW60M9970BB Noise

(Topic created: 05-30-2023 06:22 AM)
Olive Grove
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi, I have the above dishwasher, and recently it has started making a noise, which seems to be coming from the door, and beeping a few times before starting to operate.  I have also been experiencing dishes not being clean in the lower rack.

I have checked and cleaned the filters, and cleaned the 'upper nozzle' as indicated in the user manual, although it didn't appear to be dirty. For the life of me I cannot locate the 'top nozzle', which is supposed to also be located on the upper rack.  I have also run 'self clean'.

I am concerned about continuing to run it in case I am damaging something, but at the same time don't want to waste a service engineer's time if I have missed something I can do myself.

On top of that, we live in Southern Italy, and can't find any service contact details for Italy in the manual. It has English, Danish, Swedish, Finish and Norwegian instructions, but no contact details for England (where at least I could communicate in English), nor for Italy.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.