Original topic:

Dishwasher nightmare DW80CG4051SRAA

(Topic created: 09-14-2024 07:57 PM)
MaStErKiRa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Samsung dishwasher DW80CG4051SRAA will randomly leave water at the end of the cycle. When i say random, i mean it. Already checked the high loop, filters, etc. interesting part, when it leaves water ,(about half to 1 inch) at the bottom, the water is clean and if i use the drain cycle, it will then pump whatever water was left with no issues. It almost feels like the last drain cycle is either not being performed, or is being interrupted. No errors, and dishes are fairly clean.Very hard to replicate for the warranty to actually troubleshoot. Now for the best part: after running multiple cycles , i noticed cold water dripping from inside the door. No from the bottom or around the door, but from the inside air gap in between both steel panels that form the door. Samsung tech came and replaced the soap dispenser thinking water was getting inside that way, but the issue continues. I took some photos and the water actually looks like condensation inside the door. Some how the hot vapors are making its way to that area, and then condensation does the rest. Biggest concern is that water actually drips very close to the electric wires. Gonna give Samsung support another try, but this is getting interesting by the day. 
0 Likes
1 Reply
userVmGMthnhpr
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I'm also having this issue
0 Likes