Original topic:

Free Bespoke Panel Promotion

(Topic created: 08-27-2024 10:08 AM)
RobertD1
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recently purchased a 4-door flex Bespoke refrigerator from a local Samsung retailer after seeing a promotional offer from Samsung.  This promotion allowed for the customer to register the product through Samsung and receive +$400 towards the purchase of any of the colored glass panels.  I followed the rules and received a confirmation code then proceeded to purchase Clementine and Sunrise panels only to find out that these colors, among others, are NOT AVAILABLE.  I have called Samsung multiple times to a) order panels or b) find out when they will be available only to be routed in circles between general customer service, promotions and complaints.  I cannot understand why a major electronics and appliance manufacturer like Samsung would make this offer and not ensure that there was adequate stock for all colored panels.  I am also dumbfounded as to why nobody I've spoken to can comment on when these colors will be available.  

Several years ago I purchased one of the first plasma-based flat screen TV's from Samsung and one year to the date of purchase, the TV broke.  I fought with Samsung for answers, received none, then tossed the TV only to find out a week later that there was a class-action lawsuit against Samsung for this particular TV.  I would hate to think that Samsung would again be hit with a class-action lawsuit for offering a promotion that they ultimately have no inclination to fulfill or uphold.  

My code is good for one year (now 10 months left) and I would appreciate someone within the Samsung organization to address this issue as I suspect there are many more customers out there who purchased Bespoke refrigerators after falling for the same promotion.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello @RobertD1! Thank you for reaching out! As @GaryB82 said this community is for support and would be unable to help. As this is a promotions issue I would recommend reaching out to our promotions department at 1-866-888-5503.

View solution in context

2 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Sorry, but this is a user to user support community. You would need to contact support for help with this.
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello @RobertD1! Thank you for reaching out! As @GaryB82 said this community is for support and would be unable to help. As this is a promotions issue I would recommend reaching out to our promotions department at 1-866-888-5503.