Original topic:

Fridge alarm not going off

(Topic created: 03-04-2023 05:20 PM)
The_Demo
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I've had my new Samsung smart fridge for about two months now. And up till now whenever the fridge and freezer doors are open for too long it would alert me of it to close it. But lately the alarms have not been going off which is concerning. I've looked through the smart things app and I haven't been able to find anything wrong so some help would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand the need to know if your refrigerator door has been left open too long. Depending on your model, there may be an option to turn the door alarm on/off using the control panel. Try looking for any buttons labelled "Sound" or "Door Alarm". It may be a secondary option of another button, meaning you would need to press and hold that button for 3 seconds to affect the door alarm. If you're unable to find this option on your control panel, could you please provide the model number for your refrigerator? 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand the need to know if your refrigerator door has been left open too long. Depending on your model, there may be an option to turn the door alarm on/off using the control panel. Try looking for any buttons labelled "Sound" or "Door Alarm". It may be a secondary option of another button, meaning you would need to press and hold that button for 3 seconds to affect the door alarm. If you're unable to find this option on your control panel, could you please provide the model number for your refrigerator?