Original topic:

Left door closes by it self

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Mrdodge2002
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello I keep having this problem with my refrigerator bespoke 4-door French door left side closes by it's self how can I fix this? 

0 Likes
2 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@Mrdodge2002 I would check to see if your refrigerator is level. You can do this by putting a level on the top of the refrigerator from left to right. It sounds like the refrigerator might be lower on the right side. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello there and Welcome to our Samsung Community. Congrats on your new refrigerator and it will be our pleasure to assist with the door concern expressed. To get started, let's ensure the door has been installed properly by checking if the refrigerator is leveled, and if needed please adjust the leg(s). We also recommend not having too much weight on the shelves within the door and, if applicable please remove some of the food being stored there and try again. 

Finally, you'd want to check to see if the door seal is blocked by debris and is in good condition with no tears or missing/brittle sections. Please Note: To clean the door seal, use a soft cloth with warm water.  

If the door is still closing by itself, the only suggestion would be to contact your installer to verify this is not related to the installation of the door upon delivery. We are always here to help as well by selecting any moderator and clicking on the chat option with your full model and serial number, and we would love to assist you further with this issue there, if possible.

0 Likes