Original topic:

New Refrigerator water dispenser and automatic refill pitcher both stopped working

(Topic created: a week ago)
DUe0mPP
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We purchased a Samsung RF25C5551SR/AA refrigerator which was delivered on 8/26/2024.  Both the water dispenser and the auto refill pitcher have stopped working the next day after working perfectly when originally installed.  If we remove the water filter and put it back in either the dispenser or the pitcher will work until we open the door again.  I did the required gallon of water flow through the dispensers when it was delivered.  Still now sure why it stopped working.  I have pushed the dispenser activator for quite a while and still can't get it to start dispensing.  It doesn't even make a noise.  Also, if the refill decides to work on the pitcher it takes a while to even start.  Initially it would start filling as soon as I shut the door.  Help.

2 Replies
GaryB82
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Sorry to hear this,  I would suggest contacting support and having it tested to see what the issue might be.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

DUe0mPP
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I tried to request service but I have my warranty under review because my 2 year care plus warranty was not showing up on my product page.  I already went through the contact us page and keep getting caught in a loop where it takes me back to the set up service area which I can't do right now.  The chat service it did not help.  Thank you for the help though.

0 Likes