cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Peeling black stainless - class action

looks like Samsung won't let me reply to other posts so adding here.  Defective product I have whole appliance package and looks like trash, criminal to sell something so poorly made.  I am calling Samsung to note but I know based on feedback here they aren't standing by their products and I will not be buying any more Samsung devices until remedied (I also was in washing machine recall...should have learned my lesson.  I like my samsung phone but will not buy another based on this experience.

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Peeling black stainless - class action

I want to join this lawsuit! Im so upset that my appliances are peeling and Samsung won't do anything about it!

Highlighted
Astronaut

00C685AE-F116-455C-BD97-A867FB2D7C29.jpeg

Soo upset, I want to join the lawsuit as well!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Is there a lawsuit we bought a full suit of appliances that are all peeing as well. 

Highlighted
Constellation

How can i join the class action? i have a full set of the black stainless appliances and the refrigerator and stove are peeling.  i have had alot of trouble with this set of appliances starting day one. the Dishwasher was not working and had 3 repaires to fix it. the refrigerator ice maker did not work and had to be replaced then the microwave thermostat had to be replaced. now the refrigerator and the stove black stainless is peeling off. please let me know if you are starting a  class action for this.

Highlighted
Constellation

How do I join this? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

It would be nice if you all could post pics of defective products?

Highlighted
Asteroid

20200116_154135.jpg20200116_154138.jpg20200116_154147.jpg20200116_154156.jpg20200116_154201.jpg20200116_154203.jpg20200116_154206.jpg20200116_154208.jpg20200116_154211.jpg20200116_154221.jpg

Highlighted
Asteroid

clearly black stainless can't handle heat, the areas wherever heat is present are peeling and areas where hands would never touch, the oven and dishwasher in my set are looking very bad.

Highlighted
Asteroid

also seems to peel off corners and around handles very easily (refridgerator issues as well with this). 

I am wondering whether the best alternative is to take a heat gun to the whole appliance to try to get all of the "black stainless" to come off and then just have a decent looking stainless appliance but my concern is that it would just look worse.