Original topic:

Range Display Flickering

(Topic created: 09-06-2020 07:38 AM)
useri86tA5802Y
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Samsung Stove, Model #NE59N6630SS, Control Panel Display flickering like many others, the display just started flashing the unlit symbols on the LED screen..  What can I do? 

I entered diagnostic mode and there are no error codes.

Model #NE59N6630SS, S/N 0<HIDDEN>  / Manufacured in 2017

JUMP TO SOLUTION
111 Replies
userBPejDyCuJ2
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I suggest contacting the Department of Consumer Affairs, as well as the Better Business Bureau to report this. If everyone writing a complaint on here about this same issue did this, you'd better believe Samsung would start moving on a recall!!

0 Likes
usergenTulvBcz
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

NE59N6630SS/AA  Free standing range purchased 9/30/2019. Warranty expired 4 months ago. Recently the oven will not turn off!! I literally need to unplug the range to turn the oven off. Samsung rep told me to unplug for 5 minutes then plug back in to perform a “soft reset.” Nope doesn’t work. And not paying $550 to repair a one year old range that cost $699.

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userAF22oNvGTo
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I purchased the range on 04/30/2017  at Best Buy in Wilmington, Delaware.

The flickering has been non-stop for several months now. I tried un-plugging and re-plugging to no no avail.

I have the original sales ticket.

Thanks.

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! This is going to require service. I see that we have tried to contact you in the past via the private message you sent us. We are waiting for the requested information to proceed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userVvqzlsoqpE
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Why will Samsung fail to admit it has a manufacturing defect with this range?  Apparently, Samsung is denying its liability for the faulty flickering display on its model NE59N6630SS.  How many complaints will it take?  My range started faintly flickering about 2 weeks ago and the flicker is becoming brighter.  WHY? And WHAT IS SAMSUNG'S ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION?

SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We're actually fixing these.  You're more than welcome to send you a private message and we can get this taken care of.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

0 Likes
userVjstTAfwkG
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Did you get a response on this when you sent this person a message cause I’ve yet to receive a response? If so can you please send me the contact info. Thank you.

0 Likes
userzCiuTzBh0V
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

SAMSUNG MODERATOR:  Please DO NOT tell me to send my info - so "can check to see if under warranty", and/or so you can '"schedule a Service Call"  (at additional expense to me)!!  Of course - it's "out of warranty" - it would be "out of warranty" even if I had purchased an Extended wWrranty .... which I shouldn't have needed, considering how infrequently I use my appliance (purchased/installed NEW in 2017)!!

Looks like I'm in an Identical situation with Numerous other Samsung customers who bought a Samsung suite of appliances in 2017! The display lights started flickering on my Samsung cook stove NE59J7630SG/AA about 2 months ago. This stove was purchased and installed NEW in 2017, has been taken care of - and has been used fewer than 100 times!!!       

Samsung REALLY needs to issue a RECALL on this part - provide replacement part/service At No Cost - and REPAY us for replacement cost if we've already had to fix our Range Display! Of course - it's "out of warranty" - even if I had purchased an extended warranty .... which I shouldn't have needed, considering the lack of use of my appliance!!

My other appliances (refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher) are also Samsung - were purchased New at same time, installed in our vacation cabin - and used only infrequently. I'm concerned as to when going to have problems with those other appliances - and Samsung's apparent Lack of Concern about Known/Ongoing Issues!!!
    What is Samsung doing for your customers??

0 Likes
userdjVa33hTcG
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

What do I do to take care of this flickering? Anyone fixed their?

16151643700883447548191730277818.jpg

 help?

0 Likes