cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1RZTi3RNTX
Astronaut

Samsung Appliance Program. Still no rebate or resolution

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I was rejected my rebate from the fall kiten promotion of last fall(2018). I had given the promotions department all of the necessary information and paperwork in order for them to approve my rebate application. I also have emails saved in which they have promised to approve my submission. They rejected my application. I have been dealing with this issue for several months. I plan on calling Samsung corporate to get my issue resolved. I paid a lot of money for my kitchen set and have followed all of the steps the promotions department had asked me to perform. If I cannot get this rebate, I'm confident I won't be interested in purchasing samsung products in the future. Any advice on my situation?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Appliance Program. Still no rebate or resolution

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can make no guarantees that I can change anything, but I would be happy to look into this to see if I can. Mind sending me a private message here with your email address used in the promotion: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can make no guarantees that I can change anything, but I would be happy to look into this to see if I can. Mind sending me a private message here with your email address used in the promotion: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

ladyofsteel
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I feel scammed. I bought an appliance package with Samsung in Spring of 2018 also.  I did everything they required and even called several times. They claimed it was processed but never sent out.  I have called and received escalation promises and always had to wait a few mores days for another response that never came. After more than a year of chasing this down I finally get a rude email that they will not be fulfilling this because the expiration dates on the gift cards expired in the year!  Why on earth is that my problem if they never sent it to me to use?!  The last words are that this was final with no reconcideration  and stopped responding to my questions. Tier 3 escalation is a joke. 

I will be sending letters to corporate and the FCC.  I’ve been scammed by a company I once loved and bragged about, and made recommendation to buy. But if they do not fix this ... I will never-ever touch another Samsung product again, and ensure everyone knows about this very unethical practice, as plenty are in the same situation. Shame on Samsung.