JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Clothing care

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Mikaaaaa
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Hello I have a family hub refrigerator that I am trying to connect my clothing Care service too it doesn't happen to work it will not connect it just give me the stain guide tips at the bottom you cannot connect to any other features that's in the service everything is shaded out how do I connect the service to my family hub refrigerator the washing machine that I have it's a brand new Samsung stainless steel front loader washer and dryer
4 Replies
Mikaaaaa
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Model no. WASHER: WF45B6300AP DRYER: DVE45B6300P
0 Likes
Mikaaaaa
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Hello I am trying to connect the cooktop with the over the range microwave so the hood will come on automatically and that is not working out for me for whatever reason when I try to connect the cooktop to the over the range microwave it doesn't work both of the items are connected to SmartThings and downloaded i on the app. Model numbers for both devices are listed below
cooktop: NA30N7755TS/AA
Microwave: MC17T8000CS
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would suggest reaching out to our SmartThings community using the following link: https://community.smartthings.com/. As they would have more helpful information on this. Thank you!

Mikaaaaa
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
What model washer and dryer is compatible with the clothing care service?