JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Oven Interior Enamel Paint cracking, peeling less than a year of use

(Topic created: 07-17-2023 02:11 PM)
userFLpu1B6zs2
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have been an extremely loyal Samsung customer for many years. I'm the guy that's going to all my friends and telling them why they should buy Samsung over other brands, Samsung over Apple, Etc. But I have to say, After my home appliance experience, I'm not sure I will ever buy another Samsung product again. I bought a NE63T8511SG/AA Range from Samsung.com last November. The oven itself gets used on average maybe 2-3 days per month. I noticed that at first the interior enamel started to deform and curl... It's now started to peel and flake... So badly that to the point where if I use convection bake, the particles are swirled and blown around the oven and into the food. When I called to report this, A technician came out, agreed "yeah that's pretty bad" but when he called an internal Samsung support line he was told to tell me it's a 'visual defect' not covered by warranty.

I have NEVER seen an oven from any brand that had it's interior enamel peel and flake, let alone a "PREMIUM" brand after less than a year of use.

How is an enamel peeling and blowing into the food not something covered under warranty? I haven't even used the self clean feature! I'm afraid of what would happen if I did.

Samsung still has the opportunity to make this right, I hope they will, otherwise I will never touch this brand again, and will tell others about my experience every chance I get.

20230712_121306.jpg20230712_121312.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration with this. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or updates, as well as look for any alternative options that may be available. Just be sure to include your model and serial numbers, and any ticket numbers you have received, in your private message to help us assist you quicker. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration with this. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or updates, as well as look for any alternative options that may be available. Just be sure to include your model and serial numbers, and any ticket numbers you have received, in your private message to help us assist you quicker.