JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Adding apps to the For You section of the home screen

(Topic created: a month ago)
Members_Ee6fTR1
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I recently bought a 55” DU7200 TV. The Home Screen is very different from the many other Samsung TVs I own. It has a For You, Live, and Apps tab and when you hit the home button, it takes you to the For You section. In the Apps section, I downloaded the PBS app. I want to move it to the For You area so I don’t always have to skip from the For You through Live to get to Apps. There are a number of preloaded apps on the For You page and I want to put other Apps there as well.

i cannot find any way to move the app. Is it possible or is there no way to move non-preloaded apps to the For You portion of the Home Screen? Every thing I find online discusses how to do it with the old Home Screen layout, not the new Fir You, Live, and Apps layout.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_Ee6fTR1
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

OK … I figured it out. Go to the Apps section, select the App you want to move and push and hold the center button until the Move to Home/Lock/Delete pop up appears. Select Move to Home and voila … it moves it to the For You section and allows to to move the app on that page where you want it.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Members_Ee6fTR1
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

OK … I figured it out. Go to the Apps section, select the App you want to move and push and hold the center button until the Move to Home/Lock/Delete pop up appears. Select Move to Home and voila … it moves it to the For You section and allows to to move the app on that page where you want it.