Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I have a Samsung smart TV. 

Model # UE43TU7100K

Model code: UE43TU7100KXXU

Version: 03 / UTU7000 / UTU7000K-U43TK3

Problem:

How do I get rid of the green banner bar at the bottom of the screen which says Terms and Policy Setup. 

This is annoying and I can not get rid of it. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

William 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

"Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Options
LED and OLED TVs
You dont you either agree or not it's like setting up a phone you have to agree to the terms and conditions
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

"Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes