Original topic:

Flashing Standby Light

(Topic created: 07-01-2024 03:08 PM)
Dodger_1952
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

The standby light on my UN55HU6840 FX2A TV has started flashing on and off. I checked the power cables, reset everything and tried switching to other power sources/circuits in the house. The only thing that returns the light to solid is if I disconnect the HDMI cable to the Directv Genie. If I plug in a HDMI cable from another device  the light remains steady. Changed HDMI cales to the Direcv Genie cable but that made no difference.  Does a Directv Genie put a load of some sort on the TV power circuit? Any thoughts appreciated. 

3 Replies
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I would try l another HDMI cable just to rule that option out.
0 Likes
Diem1
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I have been having the same issue with my Directv and Samsung tv in my bedroom. Directv came and said they couldn’t find anything. Gave me a new remote and said it is my tv. Just got a new Samsung tv and same issue. Even tried a new hdmi cable. When  I unplug the hdmi cable the light stops flashing. When I plug it back in it starts flashing again. Directv is coming in a few days to give me a new Genie. Did you resolve your issues?

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Just want to confirm is the TV still working, or are you having connection issues with the TV and the cable box?

0 Likes