Original topic:

Netflix not working

(Topic created: 04-25-2024 11:14 PM)
Braveheartus
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Netflix app has stopped working on my smart TV. I bought this Smart TV in 2014. It’s 2013 model and was one of the latest model. 
Netflix states that Samsung have stopped supporting Netflix on these model as part of marketing strategy 

is this true ? How can we fix this as my TV works fine otherwise. ? Without Netflix TV is of no use . 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Sorry to say but if it's not being supported anymore you would need to get a Chromecast, roku, or a Amazon streaming device to plug into your tv

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Sorry to say but if it's not being supported anymore you would need to get a Chromecast, roku, or a Amazon streaming device to plug into your tv

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Endeeo
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Thanks for all the responses. Have ordered Amazon Firestick lite which seems to fit the bill.

0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Like your phone, software updates run out at a certain point.

With a 10 yr old TV you are better off getting a new streaming device to insure a smoother experience with Updates for apps.

I love my Google TV streaming device, side loading apps is supported.

Braveheartus
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I love my 10 year old TV but don’t love Samsung anymore 

TV works fine 

it’s a consumer fraud by Samsung not to support the app to force costumer to buy new TV. 

0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Dude, just buy a $20 streaming stick