Original topic:

SORRY SAMSUNG YOU LOST A CUSTOMER

(Topic created: a week ago)
Nivek615
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I just want to say I will not buy another Samsung product. Explain to me how when you go to bed you have a tv, but 5 hours later you wake up and try to turn on you tv. Have a black screen with sound? 4k TVs don’t even last 2 years. Customer service is a joke you text them and they send you 5 different agents cause they don’t understand the issue. How much clear do you have to be? NO PICTURE A BLACK SCREEN WITH SOUND. Is that hard to understand? It’s sad a company that doesn’t even back their product. Products made so bad now of days they don’t even last. Well my next 4k TV WILL NOT be a Samsung. My friends ask I tell them not to buy. 

11 Replies
yamialex
Halo
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I don't know what you did to your TV but my friend has a Samsung 4K TV and got it in like 2016 and it just died this year you can't always blame them at first they just sell it they have no control over what happens between the time it comes from the manufacturing plant to them and then bring it from them to the store also if this is such an issue why didn't you go to a Samsung or a Best buy so the people could see it in person usually certain things you have to explain in person because it's hard to figure out just by description but yeah go off let's blame Samsung when they have no control of how their products are after it leaves their manufacturing plants their factories and are sent to the store or if you get it from Samsung directly in transit between them and you
0 Likes
kmb1
Halo
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Not helpful. What Samsung SHOULD have control over, FULL control, is their quality control (see Buds3 Pro fiasco), and customer service, both of which are severely lacking now.
yamialex
Halo
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Are you going to pay the money to do all this to have complete control over it if you haven't noticed companies that have control over everything are usually the more expensive ones that's just the way it is so unless someone's going to pay the extra money for the training and have everything shipped directly from them you are going to have to deal with what you got did may not be helpful but it's the truth that's how it works why do you think Apple products are very expensive in general they have control over how they ship them how they manufacture them how they're operating system works how everything they have works they are 100% in control of everything and they have specific people trained in specific departments for their specific products Samsung may have the money but since they're running Android they have to outsource stuff
0 Likes
Nivek615
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Excuse what I did. 

0 Likes
Nivek615
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Here is the thing. You’re talking about your friend’s tv last 8 years. That would make sense I would understand vs a tv only last 2 years. Then you call them and the agents switch you to 8 different agents to try to solve the problem. You just wasted 2 hours on the phone to achieve nothing. You would think agents that work for Samsung would know or understand their products. It’s sad that you can’t even get a Quality product anymore without have to buy an extend warranty to protect then it’s like they are set up to go out right after it runs out. Then to offer to fix the problem it cost more then what you paid for the tv. 

0 Likes
BlaiddrwgOneUI
Cosmic Ray
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Depending on the age of the TV, it is most likely an inverter or backlight issue...

If your TV still has warranty that is a covered repair.
0 Likes
Vitruvian
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
How about supplying schematics and offering a source to buy components and parts??
0 Likes
Nivek615
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

All I know is I have Vizio in my living room 4k it’s last over 5 years, and let a Samsung 4K TV only last 2 years. Why would I want to pay $600 every two years for a TV. The thing is their agents should know their products. How clear is it “No Screen/Black Screen but I had sound” let they sent me through 5 agents. Still didn’t get any help or satisfaction. At least tell me to go to he.. your warranty has expired and we don’t care. I have more respect for them. The thing is if a friend ask me I’m going to tell them the truth about Samsung Products: Their customer service is junk and they don’t back their products.

0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
LED and OLED TVs
The warranty is one year like most products or brands well sine less on smaller things but that's been the normal time for many years out of warranty and it's you paying like a car repair fir example
0 Likes