Original topic:

SORRY SAMSUNG YOU LOST A CUSTOMER

(Topic created: a week ago)
Nivek615
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I just want to say I will not buy another Samsung product. Explain to me how when you go to bed you have a tv, but 5 hours later you wake up and try to turn on you tv. Have a black screen with sound? 4k TVs donā€™t even last 2 years. Customer service is a joke you text them and they send you 5 different agents cause they donā€™t understand the issue. How much clear do you have to be? NO PICTURE A BLACK SCREEN WITH SOUND. Is that hard to understand? Itā€™s sad a company that doesnā€™t even back their product. Products made so bad now of days they donā€™t even last. Well my next 4k TV WILL NOT be a Samsung. My friends ask I tell them not to buy. 

11 Replies
SunshineShivers
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs
I purchased a Galaxy A53G approximately 1.5 years ago thru T-Mobile. I've not had a problem with a mobile device or service until a September 2024 software update. After that update, I began having problems using the data, then, my incoming caller couldn't hear me or their calls began to break up a lot. I had trouble calling out,i.e. the called # would ring one time and call would end. I start having problem answering calls. Soo many problems. I made contact with T-Mobile and they told me it was network problems in my area. This went on for a week after my initial contact with the service provider on the phone. I went into the service provider retail store, they reset the phone and installed a new Sim card. Still having problems. They finally pointed me to Samsung because it was their update. I called Samsung and they had me resetting device and taking Sim card out and putting back in. Still no resolution. They ask for the IMEI and told me the device was no longer under the 12 month warranty and would be my responsibility to pay to have phone fix. I believe the problems I'm having is a result of a flawed update but no one from Samsung will accept responsibility that the problem could be the result of the update. I have always purchased Samsung mobile devices and have two Samsung TVs but never had any problems until now!
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
LED and OLED TVs
Mobile or Verizon for that matter will never admit they have or had a network problem or tower issue
0 Likes