JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SonyLIV app is not listing on Samsung smart TV app store

(Topic created: 09-29-2023 03:31 AM)
addcad
Constellation
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I am Staying in Kuwait. On my Samsung smart TV, SonyLiv app is not listing for download. Whereas the same app is available for other Samsung TVs. The TVs software seems to be updated. Someone can please help in this regard?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with your TV not being able to download a specific app. Most apps that are not able to be downloaded like this can be caused by a couple of reasons. One is that the app is only available to be downloaded based on the region you are located. Or it is model-based as our TVs have many models this can be the issue as not all models will be supported as the specs will differ, and the app won't be compatible.  I would recommend reaching out to the app devs to see what models or regions are supported for the app. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with your TV not being able to download a specific app. Most apps that are not able to be downloaded like this can be caused by a couple of reasons. One is that the app is only available to be downloaded based on the region you are located. Or it is model-based as our TVs have many models this can be the issue as not all models will be supported as the specs will differ, and the app won't be compatible.  I would recommend reaching out to the app devs to see what models or regions are supported for the app.