Original topic:

UN55NU6900FXZA SID_NO_SIGNAL ISSUES

(Topic created: yesterday)
JenniferShal
Astronaut
Options
LED and OLED TVs

Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 1.17.04 AM.pngI've tried everything I could possible think of in order to fix this, if anyone else has any expert advice I would greatly appreciate it. This issue has been going on for almost 2 weeks now. 

This was purchased 5 years ago at Best Buy. 

PLEASE READ BEFORE OFFERING ADVICE:

I removed all wires that were connected to my TV. 

Yes, I tried turning it on and off again. 

I tried to hard reset my TV by pressing and holding the power button. 

I left my TV unplugged for 48 hours.

I tried connecting my internet through an ethernet cable which obviously didn't work. 

I tried to reset the TV to factory settings by using the secret service menu and it got stuck on the Hospitality tab. 

I bought an antenna to try and scan channels.

I tried to do a software update via USB.

I was able to connect my gaming devices however the sound does not work and picture quality is horrible and heavily tinted green.

I tried to update it multiple times through the settings and it showed me weird symbols during and after the update.

Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 1.20.09 AM.png

Unfortunately the one part of the settings that would help me with this whole mess doesn't work. I get kicked off of the screen no matter how many times i've tried.

Please let me know if you've ever had this issue and now it was resolved. Purchasing a new television really isn't in my budget right now. Appreciate anything and anyone that can help!

0 Likes
0 Replies