JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

CRG9 HDMI stopped working, not recognizing PC

(Topic created: 04-06-2023 09:18 AM)
NeotechGeek743
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

The HDMI port on this 5 month old monitor CRG9 model LC49RG90SSNXZA  just stopped working. My work PC does not recognizing, my personal PC does not recognize, and Xbox does not recognize. Anyone else with this issue? Please assist?

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That's definitely not good that your monitor is not working properly. And want to help get this issue solved for you. I would recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110761/

it does not say it but to get through all the steps at the bottom of the first steps it will ask if this has helped, if it hasn't click it hasn't, and it will give you the next page of troubleshooting steps.

I know it doesn't say to replace the HDMI cord specificity but I would recommend trying a new HDMI cable and to try a display port cable also just to confirm the monitor is working in general. 

If these troubleshooting steps do not help the next step would be service. As you said your monitor is only 5 months old I would recommend either sending us a private message with your full model and serial number or for a faster response I would recommend calling us directly at 1 (800) 726-7864. 

0 Likes