JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to turn off Samsung m7

(Topic created: 08-30-2023 12:52 AM)
musienko97
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I recently purchased a new Samsung Smart M7 monitor. It comes with a remote control that has a power button. There's also a button underneath the monitor that can be held down to turn it on. However, I'm unable to power the monitor on or off using the remote control; it only allows me to control the features. I managed to turn it off using the button, but only when the monitor goes into a mode indicating that it will be turned off in one minute in stable mode. However, it's unclear how to access this mode in the first place, so I have to unplug the monitor from the socket every time. This is quite inconvenient, especially when I'm watching YouTube on the monitor, and I can't turn it off using the remote.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend trying to re-pair the remote to the monitor. You can do this by first resetting the remote by taking the batteries out and holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds. And after that make sure your monitor is on and hold down the return button and the pause/play button at the same time.  

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
ddaniel51
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory

Did you read your User Manual?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend trying to re-pair the remote to the monitor. You can do this by first resetting the remote by taking the batteries out and holding down the power button for at least 10 seconds. And after that make sure your monitor is on and hold down the return button and the pause/play button at the same time.  

0 Likes