JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

LS34A65 34" Curved monitor USB-C not working

(Topic created: 04-04-2023 02:11 PM)
belbot
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I have a 34" curved monitor (exact model LS34A650UXLXB) with an USB-C issue: the USB-C stopped working.

I was using the USB-C connection with my M1 MacBook Pro with no issues. One day it stopped working, i.e. the monitor detects no signal when connected to my computer. I tried changing the source device (i.e. another computer), changing the cable, resetting the monitor to factory settings and I still cannot bring USB-C connection to work. HDMI works fine, but I'd rather use the USB-C connection.

More details:

Model: LS34A650UXLXZB

Software version: M-A6534SGZA-1005.1

Does anybody else experienced this issue? Any help will be much appreciated. 

Thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello, There. It appears the model you provided is an international model from Mexico and is not a US one. Because of this, our moderators and other community members do not have much information or assistance that can be provided, as information for international units are very limited. 

I would recommend posting your question in Mexico's Community here: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/mexico/ct-p/mx 

Off the top of my head though, I would recommend trying to connect with USB-C to another monitor or television with the laptop. This would narrow down if it's an issue with the laptop or the monitor itself. It may be something as simple as needing specific drivers or updates on the computer side, but I would definitely recommend posting in Mexico's Samsung Community, just in case they have some specific steps available. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello, There. It appears the model you provided is an international model from Mexico and is not a US one. Because of this, our moderators and other community members do not have much information or assistance that can be provided, as information for international units are very limited. 

I would recommend posting your question in Mexico's Community here: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/mexico/ct-p/mx 

Off the top of my head though, I would recommend trying to connect with USB-C to another monitor or television with the laptop. This would narrow down if it's an issue with the laptop or the monitor itself. It may be something as simple as needing specific drivers or updates on the computer side, but I would definitely recommend posting in Mexico's Samsung Community, just in case they have some specific steps available. 

0 Likes