JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Oddessey G3 displayport isn't Registering with my monitor

(Topic created: 10-12-2023 12:32 PM)
StampedManatee4
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

My monitor is no longer detected by my computer while using the displayport. It works just fine with the HDMI but I need to use a displayport connection to use multiple monitors. My computer previously had no issues detecting this monitor while using the displayport connection. I have done a full reset of my computer and monitor. I have attempted to use other displayport wire. I have also tried to reconfigure settings with no luck. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with not being able to use your display port on your monitor. I would recommend attempting to use another monitor's display port just to make sure that it's the monitor and not the GPU. If it works fine with other monitor then this will require service. You will have a couple of options based off of your warranty. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with not being able to use your display port on your monitor. I would recommend attempting to use another monitor's display port just to make sure that it's the monitor and not the GPU. If it works fine with other monitor then this will require service. You will have a couple of options based off of your warranty. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.