Original topic:

Samsung Odyssey Ark cracking?

(Topic created: a month ago)
donnie703
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Never had this issue with other samsung odysey monitors and my other 2 ark monitors. One is defective. technician came and looked at it and says that it's not a user error and should contact customer service again to have the monitor replaced. Then I get a response from samsung rep saying that it's a physical damage and cannot cover under warranty? what is going on? There is no external physical damage that could do this to the monitor. 

It looks like others are having the same issues as what I'm having with their other odyssey monitors. looks like they are in the breach of contract.

when physically damaged, you should see a spiderweb style cracks or at least have your fingernail catching the crack of the screen. Mine does not and was working fine. could this be due to heat issue under stress? 

I'm reading a lot from samsung community and reddit that it has to due with heating issue. I need this resolved and would not want to pay out of pocket for the thing i didn't do.

I own 5 samsung odyssey monitors in total and have been brand loyal for many years. This is the first time I'm ever having issues. Customer care did not help at all. This worries me on my next big purchase as I'm wanting to buy another odyssey ark. If the monitor fails without owner's negligence, it's very alarming and I won't have the courage to purchase another samsung monitor again. 

441879057_993177119177755_830090838512906824_n.jpg

I have emailed the CEO's office and waiting to hear back and also opened another ticket.

0 Likes
1 Reply
JGiambalvo
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello,

I posted yesterday, different product, similar issue, same response from customer care. It is unbelievable...

0 Likes