Original topic:

Samsung Odyssey G6 27in OLED Screen Adjustment Function Not Available

(Topic created: Friday)
tahirmerchant
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hey all, 

I just received my brand new monitor today and out the box I noticed that in the settings I am unable to change the screen adjustment. I noticed that when the screen is on, the screen does not fill the edges entirely. I’m noticing a large black margin that is even bigger than the permanent bezels. I tried going into the settings and turning off adaptive sync and other settings but still can’t get it to turn on. I’m seeing this issue is else where for other Odyssey owners as well. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
JollyCello
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Return it. ASAP 

0 Likes
tahirmerchant
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I’m seeing many people online as well with the same issue referring to it as pixel refresh. This is where the margins move up and down to prevent burn in for these OLED monitors. Don’t have any knowledge on this?

0 Likes
ddaniel51
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory

If you  took the time  to read your User Manual it explains how the monitor cares for its' screen/pixels.

0 Likes
tahirmerchant
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Cool, still doesn’t answer my question. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! So that I may look into this further please provide a picture of the screen so that we can verify the issue. As most monitors will have a black border around the screen to that will separate it from the edge of the panel.

0 Likes