Original topic:

Samsung Odyssey G7 wont turn on

(Topic created on: 9/7/20 12:58 AM)
userTQznBD4T3D
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello,

so yesterday i was playing videogames when all of a sudden my monitor just went black, pc was still working fine because i could do anything on second monitor but the Odyssey G7 just stayed black.

I tried unplugging power multiple times, rolled back NVIDIA drivers, tried different DP-Cables and different PC setups (one with 1080ti one with 2060) still monitor stays black, its like on and backlights are visible but i cant do anything with the monitor whatsoever, i cant even acces the monitor OSD nor can i shut down the monitor by pressing the button for 5-10 seconds, it just doesnt response at all.

Anyone has got that issue and a solution im dying right now, warranty expired like 2 weeks ago and the monitor is not even 2 months old

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Monitors and Memory

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userdNyV6E60zN
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

I seem to be having this issue as well.

0 Likes