cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Odyssey G7 wont turn on

Hello,

so yesterday i was playing videogames when all of a sudden my monitor just went black, pc was still working fine because i could do anything on second monitor but the Odyssey G7 just stayed black.

I tried unplugging power multiple times, rolled back NVIDIA drivers, tried different DP-Cables and different PC setups (one with 1080ti one with 2060) still monitor stays black, its like on and backlights are visible but i cant do anything with the monitor whatsoever, i cant even acces the monitor OSD nor can i shut down the monitor by pressing the button for 5-10 seconds, it just doesnt response at all.

Anyone has got that issue and a solution im dying right now, warranty expired like 2 weeks ago and the monitor is not even 2 months old

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Odyssey G7 wont turn on

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.