News and Announcements

[OFFICIAL] Discover Samsung Screen Repair Promotion

Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discover Samsung vertical w copyGraphic.PNG

Enjoy up to 60% off a screen repair during our quarterly Discover Samsung event, from March 14 to 28. That’s only $100 for select phones via mail-in service.

Offer for any Galaxy S series device that is Galaxy S9 model year or newer, or a Galaxy Note series device that is Galaxy Note9 model year or newer (excludes Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy S21FE, Galaxy S20FE, all A & J models, and all Galaxy S and Galaxy Note models prior to S8) See terms and conditions.

19 Comments
Revchicagodom
Constellation
Options
This is super misleading. The "link" to terms and conditions is only an image. No cost is quoted during the process. Only after scheduling do I notice the fishing is for Mail in only .... no one I know can be without their phone for days. The repair shop quoted me over $300 to repair .... I can buy a refurbished phone for that much!
shoman94
Comet
Options
This is great, 100 to replace my son's s20 screen....
jvelez23pr
Astronaut
Options
🤣🤣🤣🤣
EdF1328
Asteroid
Options
I'm satisfied to get my s10 screen replaced
Nunyb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Why is S20FE excluded? 🤯 They were $699 when I bought mine and my husband and I have owned nothing but Samsung since they came out. Shame on you, Samsung!!! You're beginning to be as greedy as apple. 🤑😒
mkj
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Tab 7+?
usergDAPofAEmT
Astronaut
Options
Id rather pay Samsung than tmobile if i knew Samsung offered their own insurance
userccec0f9cth
Constellation
Options
Very dumb. Who can go without a phone while it's mailed, repaired and then mailed back. But then I may realize I don't need the phone anymore.
userZlevLUMk6n
Constellation
Options

yes, really nice 

Mac71
Astronaut
Options
I need my new phone screen replaced.
Kathleenthequeen
Astronaut
Options
My question is why with today's technology doesn't Samsung use a stronger grade glass of there phones? Why does the glass on so many phones break that they find the need to develop this program. They need to go back to the drawing board. I have had two phones break from the phone slipping out of my hands in my driveway and in my garden. I am only 5' 2" so the phone from waist down is only falling 2-3 feet! In the garden I belive the phone hit the edge of a raised box and possible a nail. You wouldn't think there would be enough force to cause a break. Luckily(?) I carry the insurance, but I resent having to carry insurance because Samsung provides an inferior product.It still costs over $100 to replace the phone. My husband just realized his glass was broken too. Hw had his phone in his shirt pocket and lifted a grandaughter...did he hug hard enough for the glass to break? Frustrating...he doesn't carry insurance on his phone.
itsmesara
Astronaut
Options
So s8+ is not qualified?
Smileydagreat79
Constellation
Options
I need my s10 screen fixed
SlavicNikitenko
Cosmic Ray
Options
This doesn't work no more. It's March 28.
userWJfBanBoxO
Asteroid
Options
So my Galaxy S3 isn't covered?
Bamagal13
Astronaut
Options
If you have AT&T the screen repair should be free or at least that's what my contract says.
Casey61
Astronaut
Options
That's 2 days after I received my device. Not helpful.
shoman94
Comet
Options
Well so far its been a horrible experience...... I sent my s20 in for the screen repair promotion. Setup online was painless..... Got a shipping label (2day UPS).... Got it shipped and it arrived on the 23rd.... Status shows arrived and under inspection..... Ok the 24th goes by and the 25th day turned into night with not update on the status. So I call...... 20 minutes to talk to someone that knows something about my phone and she says I need to pay 265 dollars for the repair to be done. Okay.... 1st... I sent it in for the promotion and 2nd... Why had 2 days gone by with no phone call or any contract at all. I wonder if I would have ever been contacted..... I didn't get an answer. So in the promotion, it had to be out in by a supervisor.....ummm ... Ok. She will call me back after the supervisor approves it. 30 min later she calls back and it's all set, I pay it and she says that the status will update and I should get my phone back in 5 to 7 days.... Cool!... It's now the evening of the 29th and I will have no update. Still shows under inspection. So I message in thru SMS support and I'm told not to work it's gonna be good as new when I get it back. She promises that is getting repaired and the status is wrong..... Basically the run around and no real update or answer. All I call do is wait! Not a good experience that's for sure!
Edwind
Astronaut
Options

FYI, DO NOT REPLACE YOUR PHONE LCD SCREEN, IT WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY WATER WILL EVENTUALLY GET IT YOUR PHONE AND THEY WILL TELL YOU IT DOES NOT VOID YOUR LCD SCREEN WARRANTY BUT...BUT SINCE WATER DAMAGED THEY VOID ALL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, THAT HOW SAMSUNG GENERATING SALES SINCE YOUBREAKIFIX LIED TO ME AND NOW NEED TO LOOK FOR OTHER PHONE AND NOW PLANNING TO LEAVE SAMSUNG AFTER ALMOST TWENTY YEARS OF SUPPORT SINCE SAMSUNG WOULD NOT HELP ME WITH MY CASE EVEN YOUBREAKIFIX EMPLOYEES TOLD ME IT WILL COVER WATER DAMAGE AND WATER WOULD GET IN AFTER REPAIR SINCE THEY ARE SAMSUNG AUTHORIZED REPAIR CENTER. I HAVE PROOF, TRUST ME REPLACE YOUR PHONE BETTER TO GET REPAIR WATER EVENTUALLY WILL GET INTO YOUR PHONE JUST MATTER OF TIME HOPE LONGER THAN MINE ONLY LESS THAN THREE MONTHS, TRUST ME FOR YOUR OWN GOOD