News and Announcements

[OFFICIAL] Get Support (24/7/365) by texting 1800SAMSUNG

Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options

Hey Community Members!

Got a question about one of your Samsung products? Get support when you want, where you want and how you want with SMS Support from Samsung! Just text 1-800-SAMSUNG to reach an agent, 24/7, 365. 

Just send an SMS Message to 1800SAMSUNG, and an agent will pick up your conversation and respond.

FYyRdopXgAA22r5.jpg

For more information on Samsung Support, head to: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ 

10 Comments
Smiley2020
Astronaut
Options
Just 1 more reason why I LOVE Samsung. I always have Samsung right now using the Zflip love it!!!!!!
tebarron
Astronaut
Options
It doesn't say to leave a comment here. It says: "Just send an SMS Message to 1800SAMSUNG, and an agent will pick up your conversation and respond". DOH!
ed8817
Astronaut
Options
How about the whole number to text. As my phone key board dont tell me what numbers go with what letters
Rjmjr69
Galaxy
Options
Great idea thank you.
j66
Astronaut
Options
This does not work, I made a query and they never answered me
NickSpice
Astronaut
Options
Folks, like it says "text 1800-SAMSUNG if you need help with a Samsung product". Not to post the questions here on this forum.
Is it really that complicated? Don't post here, text 1800-SAMSUNG. It's really easy, I promise.
blah1
Constellation
Options
Texting 1800 Samsung doesn't work?!
Tajjysbaby14
Astronaut
Options
It keeps saying invalid number
tOOdARnShoEt
Astronaut
Options
1-800-SAMSUNG
kraggar
Astronaut
Options
Hi. I've had my Samsung s22 for a few months now and I love it. As a matter of fact, I've even had ppl's remarks finding this phone superior to their current phone. It made me feel like I've made the right choice in getting it. With that said, I greatly appreciate all your works, in all your teams, for producing this phone and its features. High 5