News and Announcements

[OFFICIAL] Samsung Earns #1 Ranking in Product Quality & Service Experience in 2023!

Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options

Hey Community Members!

We're proud to announce that Samsung Electronics America has earned #1 rankings in product quality for TVs and #1 rankings in service experience for its Home Appliances in the 2023 American Customer Satisfaction Index Survey (ACSI®)1. The Index surveys customers rating their own consumer electronics and identifies industry leaders for excellence based on customer feedback regarding service repair, product durability and warranty coverage. For information on Samsung Electronics America’s PC rankings, please visit the ACSI website.

samsung-care-refrigerator-technician-950x842.jpg

Customer confidence in product quality and after-purchase care increases their likelihood to repurchase from a brand. Samsung ranked #1 in overall quality and #1 in product quality for the second year in a row for TVs2. In particular, Samsung TVs ranked #1 for overall quality, product quality and warranty coverage, signaling that people trust in the Samsung brand and have peace of mind knowing Samsung Care covers their TVs if something does go wrong. Samsung TVs also scored highly in satisfaction for screen size, durability and image and sound quality3.

Access to quality, convenient customer care is also important to customers purchasing home appliances. For the second year in a row, Samsung ranked #1 in overall service experience by achieving top scores for Service Time, Service Help, Service Ease and Service Outcome by ACSI for home appliances4. This is a testament to the company’s investments in making it easier to access customer care via SMS message and offering best-in-class technician training to ensure products are fixed fast and fixed right. Customers also ranked Samsung home appliances #1 for energy-efficiency. Not only are energy-saving home appliances good for the environment, they can also help people save money on utility bills. Today, 100% of Samsung dishwashers and front-load washers, 94% of refrigerators, 48% of top load washers and 48% of dryers are ENERGY STAR® certified.

To learn more about the these Awards, the ACSI, or about Samsung’s commitment to providing quality customer service, head to the main article found here

- Samsung Team
11 Comments
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Congratulations. Always love seeing Samsung on top! 

Rune
Cosmic Ray
Options
Congrats!
Ishvar
Astronaut
Options
Congrats to Samsung
srif714
Astronaut
Options
Great news
Options
Where did they rank in Customer Service for cell phones? I'd assume last, but "n/a" would probably be more accurate/appropriate as it's not something that Samsung provides.
Note9_Fan
Asteroid
Options
Well, the build quality is certainly superior to Apple and Google, their main competitors. I wouldn't say customer service is its strong point, but neither is any tech company. If you are decently tech savvy, most problems can be figured out yourself, and unlike Apple, there are actually authorized repair shops near me that will fix my phone, the same day, with official OEM parts if I need a new screen, for example. I definitely prefer Samsung, overall.
TurbosUnicorns
Astronaut
Options
My first ever owning any type of Samsung product, my cell phone!! You haven't let me down either. Thank you Samsung for going up and beyond what I expected!!
uservXGagVgCi6
Constellation
Options

I have always bought Samsung....Fridges, TV's, VCR's (yes I know some people have never heard of these....lol) DVD player's, game consoles, Tablets, recently Galaxy S7 FE, Samsung Buds, Samsung phone's, 2 x Samsung watches, currently have the Watch 5 (It's just brilliant), air Conditioner's, and any other things I have missed, I have never been disappointed with any of my Samsung products, and if the company wants to use me as a Guinea Pig to test/trial products, I am 55 years old, fully retired on a Disability Support Pension, with plenty of spare time in my life (hint, hint......lol, no seriously would love to do this).

I will admit (shhh very quietly....lol) I had an iPhone a few years back, and I would have to say it was the worse decision, money spent, and worse mobile experience I have ever had, Iphone's are just the worse design, layout etc.,etc......SAMSUNG FOR LIFE.

eEe1
Astronaut
Options
Congratulations!
lak611
Astronaut
Options
Samsung phones are the best available.
kira040924a
Astronaut
Options
Wow