Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

Why do you think you want it so much? It seems like you don't really know the difference between 1.5 and 2. Everyone that got it said it's hard to tell what's different, as most of the changes are under the hood. So you might not even know you have it, but get a nice bunch of bugs and issues to then deal with. Betas are for a specific type of user who's willing to deal with the process, often using a second phone, it's not an early update program.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Samsung_LdCxSJF
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Ok

0 Likes
MelMir
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Anyone have an idea if my note 10+ that's originally from AT&T and had the AT&T firmware will get on a beta? I currently have the unlocked firmware installed to rid my phone off AT&T's bloatware.

Babytazz80
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

The beta is only for Sprint and Tmobile and people with unlocked phones but it's not time for the beta for the Note10 yet

MelMir
Astronaut
Options
Note10

I understand that it's for unlocked devices and I have an unlocked firmware, but think there's a difference if it's an AT&T phone without the original firmware? It has the unlocked firmware

0 Likes
Babytazz80
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Well you should be able to get it in a couple weeks when they open it up for the Note

Gardnerkj64
Asteroid
Options
Note10

If so, how do I register?

RedDragon
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

Not yet available for note 10

Gardnerkj64
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Gotcha, thanks!

0 Likes
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Note10

Check for more details thru the week, but rumor has it the beta for the Note10 will be Monday the 21st.  

There will probably be a notification on the Members home screen then for further direction. 

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-note-10-android-10-beta-starting-october-21/

0 Likes