Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Note10

No date yet but I read samsung restart the update already... So I said we days from it

0 Likes
JamesP92
Constellation
Options
Note10

I'm hearing the US is left out of the Note 10 beta for now? What about unlocked models? I've still not seen the registration on my app.

Marko512
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Only s series unlocked get it for now when they release the rom you can flash it but you cant really give feedback since you did not enroll through app

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Note10

@JamesP92 wrote:

I'm hearing the US is left out of the Note 10 beta for now? What about unlocked models? I've still not seen the registration on my app.

@JamesP92 

No official date for Note10 beta in US.  Usually welcome page should have the post about beta when available:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Community/ct-p/Welcome-to-the-Community

0 Likes
Louie77
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Is this available for the note 10 yet?

GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

The Beta of Android 10 1UI isn't available in the US at the moment it will be posted on here and a banner will be posted on the Samsung Member App to Register for it the banner will look like my picture below20191027_222100 (1).jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Note10

@Louie77 wrote:

Is this available for the note 10 yet?

@Louie77 

The welcome page is usually where you would see news about beta:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Community/ct-p/Welcome-to-the-Community

EmeraldCore
Constellation
Options
Note10

I am guessing we might get it in Halloween

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note10

No it is not out yet

Louie77
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out for it.

0 Likes