cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DocFong
Astronaut

Re: Note 10 Plus UI 2.0 Beta

Next year... and only if it's unlocked by Samsung. If you wanted fast updates you should of got a pixel

Honored Contributor

Welcome page will have a post when beta for Note10 devices is ready:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Community/ct-p/Welcome-to-the-Community

Samsung Care Ambassador

A beta is not early access to Android 10 with One UI 2.0. when the beta is available, you should see a banner in the Samsung members app. If chosen you will receive a test build which will be implemented into the final build at the end of the year

diffstyle
Astronaut

Usually the Note series phone get beta and updates last...

xoneabovex
Asteroid

ONE UI 2.0 Beta Program

I am just wondering why Verizon customers don't have access to the beta program? You'd think that one of the largest or largest mobile carrier network would have access, why not???

Samsung_ymwi2l7
Astronaut

Re: ONE UI 2.0 Beta Program

Right they are taking to long

ACC01
Asteroid

I have the same problem, I have note 10+ 5G and I can't recived nothing for the beta program

Samsung Care Ambassador

You would have to ask Verizon directly

KingBeefVI
Cosmic Ray

Because Verizon and At&t chose not to participate. They didn't participate in the public beta last year either, I am not sure about the year prior. My guess, they don't want to deal with the probable influx of service calls from people who took the Beta update without really thinking it through and decide to call carrier customer service instead of providing feedback to Samsung or reverting back to stable software.

Bpp3
Cosmic Ray

All Samsung betas have always been like this. And probably always will be.