Original topic:

Worth getting a note 20 ultra today?

(Topic created: 02-02-2024 06:49 AM)
mushqji
Constellation
Options
Note20

I'm looking to upgrade, Im coming from a galaxy s10, the reason im looking at the note 20 ultra is I really like the form factor, really want the s pen functionality, and it appears to be one of the last flag ship level phones to feature a micro Sd card slot (i currently have a 500gb in my s10 with a 1tb I couldn't use). and if so best place buy one today?

0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
Note20
Be careful where you get it from. I've seen a couple of posts from people who appear to have gotten used phones that weren't checked out carefully.

Get one from a reputable store, where you can take it back if something's wrong with it.
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Note20
Just to note that Note 20 ultra is probably getting one more year of security updates (no major Android update).
SeanSh
Galaxy
Options
Note20
I loved that phone. But not much more updates
0 Likes
mrk33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I have had good luck with renewed phones on Amazon. Just make sure it is rated as "excellent" condition. And make sure the seller has good feedback, at least 90% positive reviews. And make sure it's got a return policy. I've bought 2 renewed phones like this and both were great.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Note20
Please do not buy phones that are not going to get more updates
0 Likes
Sahara04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
As a person with a Note 20 Ultra who transfered from an S8, I'd say the jump is great, especially if you like to draw
0 Likes