Original topic:

A54 UI 6 update broke headphones

(Topic created: 12-16-2023 03:44 PM)
worst1phone4ever
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
The force update to UI6 broke the bluetooth audio output to headphones. They pair and connect, but the audio is intermittent and garbeled. I ran through the troubleshooting reccomended by Samsung with no resolution. The official answer I got was "We aplogize".
If anyone has found a way to dump UI 6 and fix this please let me know. If anyone wants to buy a used A54 with no headphone output let me know too. Gotta save up for a different phone now. 
11 Replies
MissAllis8786
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I've had this problem and I found something that works for me. Try using music share and connect your headphone to a tablet/ laptop first then connect to your phone. It works with my earbuds and I hope it can help someone else out. I can now listen to music without a weird buzzing and cutting out coming from my phone!
Davy2708
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi missallis. Tried this and It didn't work. Any other ideas ?

Thanks Davy 

0 Likes
MissAllis8786
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You could try pairing more than one pair of headphones at once. I've done it and it worked for me. Connect the pair that works with the phone first and then the second pair that you want to use.
0 Likes
Davy2708
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yes it worked that I could pair 2 sets of wireless earphones but one still is not working correctly 

0 Likes
MissAllis8786
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Could you try pairing the pair that doesn't work last?
0 Likes
Davy2708
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yes did that but didn't work. My Phone /network supplier advised it might be the device.  But i know its definitely the upgrade as other earphones worked in past. Strange that it works on some wireless headphones and not others.

Thanks again for suggestions 

0 Likes
MissAllis8786
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes of course, hopefully the issue is resolved soon.
0 Likes
anUnknownUser
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ssme here with a S21+ Ultra.
0 Likes
ac800
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm having this problem 2 my headset didn't break it only does the gargle when connected to my phone
0 Likes