Original topic:

[BUG] Samsung Notes - ‘Paste as plain text’ not available

(Topic created: 07-19-2023 04:28 AM)
bestias
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

38764d549df390288b8e34fdbfe490075bff450c.jpeg

Samsung A54 (Latest OS update/Latest Samsung Notes)

Pictures taken with a second phone because taking screenshot closes the windows.

As you can see under  '1' in the picture, ‘Paste as plain text’ is available in the search bar,

But then as you can notice under '2' in the picture, in the body of text where it’s most important I can’t paste plain text which forces me to often paste bolded text with bigger font wasting me time.

tl;dr ‘Paste as plain text’ is available in the Search bar of ‘Samsung Notes’, but not for the main document. How to inform devs to fix this simple issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello bestias, thank you for posting. Welcome to the Samsung Community.I understand Paste as plain text is not showing as an option on Samsung Notes.  Please, submit an error report directly to Samsung.

Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Deci
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just tested this and I have the same issue
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello bestias, thank you for posting. Welcome to the Samsung Community.I understand Paste as plain text is not showing as an option on Samsung Notes.  Please, submit an error report directly to Samsung.

Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports

0 Likes