Original topic:

Can I permanently unlock my A23?

(Topic created: 02-13-2024 12:27 AM)
8itallup
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Is there any way possible to permanently network unlock a Samsung Galaxy A23 5G, manually that is originally with T-Mobile? If so how is it done please and thank you

4 Replies
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If your phone is completely paid off all you have to do is call T-Mobile and ask them to unlock it. If your phone is not paid off, no carrier will unlock it.
Binx75075
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You are correct in saying that no carrier will unlock it, but there are some cell phone repair stores that do have the software to carrier unlock the phones.
- Jason -
Loyd Koon
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It's not software wholly that unlocks the phone from network carriers. And very few shops actually own the tool for that. Check the imei against a free online imei checker first to see if the phone is blacklisted. If it is you cannot get it de-listed ever. Most phone carriers require 6 months of service with them before the phones are eligible for unlock from network. That is the industry rule.
0 Likes
RTG_Dallas
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
No guarantee, but when I was with Metro by T-Mobile. I normally would have to wait 6 months after purchasing the device to be able to network unlock it. If you are asking where it is. Go to Setting>Connections>More Connections, from there you should it say Network Unlock