Original topic:

Galaxy A14 5G apps not compatible

(Topic created: 03-04-2024 12:34 AM)
NYBigBlue54
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a brand new Galaxy A14 5G that is maybe 3 months old. While going through my installed apps in the Google play store I noticed that the default samsung galaxy app and kms agent apps both say that they are no longer compatible with my device. I have updated play services. Cleared the cache on the gallery app, have done a hard reset and the problem still rains although I can use the gallery app just fine. What should I do now and what is kms agent. I've only seen it the last 2 days appear in the installed app section?
0 Likes
4 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It will say that when the apps haven't been made to work on your device. Other versions may have been made to replace these apps to work on your device

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
NYBigBlue54
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Where would I find these other versions?
0 Likes
SunSponge
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

That's not an answer. If you are simply going to tell the person asking the question "it will say that when the apps haven't been made to work on your device" why don't you just save everybody time and wasted clicks and NOT type this form of click-bait.

0 Likes
3Fees
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
0 Likes