cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy A50s showing "Fingerprint sensor Calibration needed" after android 10 update

I updated galaxy a50s yesterday but afer that when I try to add fingerprint it says Screenshot_20200317-115849_Settings.jpg

I tried Factory reset, wipe cache partition but none of them helped. what should I do? 

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy A50s showing "Fingerprint sensor Calibration needed" after android 10 update

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy A50s showing "Fingerprint sensor Calibration needed" after android 10 update

I also facing same problem. And fingerprint doesn't work property after updating.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello! 

Have you been able to try and add the fingerprint while your phone is in safe mode? You can get your device into safe mode by following these steps:

-Hold power button until the 3 options of power off, restart, and emergency mode appear

-On-screen tap and hold on the power off option until it changes to safe mode

-Select safe mode and the phone will reboot into safe mode

-Once in safe mode try to re-add the fingerprint 

Let me know if this helped!

Highlighted
Asteroid

In safe mode the same problem occurs.

Highlighted
Asteroid

It doesn't work at all

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy A50s showing "Fingerprint sensor Calibration needed" after android ..

Try doing a factory reset after backing up your data.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy A50s showing "Fingerprint sensor Calibration needed" after android ..

Already did that. But still same problem..

Highlighted
Asteroid

I mentioned in the post that I already did that. But nothing worked

Highlighted
Asteroid

I am also facing the problem from today in my new a50s